- Helpful Infomation for JR PASS
At JTB Guangzhou, you could find the most wanted Japan Rail Passes such as JR Pass, JR East pass, JR West pass, JR Hokkaido pass, JR Kyushu pass and JTB Guangzhou is one of a few authorized sales agents for Japan's National Railway Group and offers a full selection of rail pass options.
Simple to obtain a Japan Rail PassYou need to purchase a JAPAN RAIL PASS Exchange Order at JTB Guangzhou prior to your arrival in Japan.
Who can buy a Japan Rail Pass?You are a foreign tourist visiting Japan from abroad for sight-seeing under the entry status of "temporary visitor",You are a Japanese national living in a foreign country, who is qualified to live permanently in that country,or who is married to a non-Japanese residing in a country other than Japan
Required documentation when PurchaseRequired to show proof of your ID(Passport, Marriage certificate and so on...)for purchase of an Exchange Order.
- *After you arrive in Japan, you turn in the Exchange Order JTB Guangzhou issued to receive your JAPAN RAIL PASS at an applicable JR station that has a JAPAN RAIL PASS exchange office with your ID.
- Japan Rail Pass types and prices
Ordinary "Regular-class" Green "Superior-class" Adult Child(6-11) Adult Child(6-11) 7 day 29,110Yen 14,550Yen 38,880Yen 19,440Yen 14day 46,390Yen 23,190Yen 62,950Yen 31,470Yen 21day 59,350Yen 29,670Yen 81,870Yen 40,930Yen
- About Purchase・Change・Cancellation
- The actual cost in local currency is calculated weekly as below. Note that the purchase exchange rate may differ from the exchange rate in effect when you actually visit Japan.
- For payment, Credit Card (Visa, Master, Amex, JCB) or cash(RMB) can be accepted, but Japanese yen cannot be.
- Once the order form is received, we will contact to arrange payment.
- 4% handing fee will be charged in case of utilization of the credit card.
- It is costing of the handingfee of RMB50 to change in that day of issuing tickets.
- After issued the exchange order cannot be accepted name change. Please make sure that written information is correct or not.
- An unused Japan Rail Pass (exchange order) issued by JTB Guangzhou can be returned for a full refund less 20% administration fee and 100RMB(Chinese Yuan) per a sheat within one year from date of issue.
- Once the Japan Rail Pass has been exchanged for an actual pass, it becomes 100% non-refundable.
- Without your passport, the pass exchange will not be made. (A photocopy of your passport is not acceptable because you must show the "Temporary Visitor" stamp in it.)
- If you are a Japanese national resident in a country other than Japan and with permanent resident status in that country, please show, in addition to your passport, documents testifying to your status.
- The type of PASS described on the Exchange Order cannot be changed.
Application & Inquiry
JTB(GuangZhou) International TOURS CO.,LTD
AddressRM923-924,Tower A,China Shine Plaza,No9 LinHe West RD,Guangzhou,510610,GD
Business hour09:00 -18:00(Mon-Fri)